Arriving on Campus/Opening of School
Houses open for returning students at noon on Sunday, February 21. The meal plan will begin with brunch on February 21, in the Dining Halls.
- Third Street and Welling will have keys taped to the back of the door.
- Residents of all other houses have keys from last term.*
*If you have lost your key over FWT, please be in touch with Housing prior to arriving so a key can be made. The charge for a lost key is $55 and will be placed on student bills.
If there is inclement weather on Sunday, students are encouraged to travel on Monday as classes begin on Tuesday. Students will not be granted access to their rooms prior to noon on Sunday unless granted special permission, so please plan your travel accordingly. Note: Unapproved early arrivals will face disciplinary action as outlined in the Student Handbook.
Important Reminder: Student billing accounts must be current in order to remain on campus or attend classes. Please contact Michelle Rollins, Student Billing Coordinator (802-440-4353), for student account questions.
In addition to what is listed below, please check out the web calendar for information about events scheduled for the upcoming academic year and the academic calendar.
- February 10 | Reservation/payment deadline for shuttle service from Albany (see information below), noon
- February 12 | FWT Reflective Option: notification due for formal presentation or debrief discussion
- February 21 | Senior Welcome Back Reception at the Brick House, 7:00 pm (seniors RSVP online by February 15)
- February 22 | Advising and registration:
• New/transfer students, 1:30–2:00 pm
• All students, 2:00–5:00 pm
• Health Services Opens
- February 23 | Classes begin
• Community-wide FWT debrief luncheon, noon–1:30 pm, Commons
- February 26 | FWT Reflective Essays, interviews, employer evaluations, timesheets, and blogs due
- February 27 | Senior Saturday, 9:30 am–4:30 pm
- February 28 | First Coffee Hour
Albany to Bennington Transportation