- Congratulations to all who have secured a FWT site! Please feel free to email the FWT & CDO if you need support either now or during FWT.
- For those who have yet to register, please meet with Career Advisor Cat Stines as soon as possible to discuss your FWT circumstances. Remember that your grade is impacted by every day your registration is late. Students who have not registered for FWT by Friday, January 15, 2016, will receive a failing grade and be required to complete an FWT summer makeup.
- After receiving confirmation from your employer, and site approval from your faculty advisor and FWT Director, the FWT & CDO will send you an email in early December containing your registration confirmation along with important information about the term. If you do not receive this confirmation before the end of classes on Friday, December 11, or have questions about the information you receive, please email our office.
- Students wishing to add a primary site to their already-registered FWT may do so by submitting the necessary information to the FWT & CDO through WorkLink no later than Friday, January 15, 2016.
- Information about FWT policy including clarification about primary and supplemental hours can be found in the FWT Handbook. Additionally, all FWT documents, including timesheets, are available in the document library of WorkLink.
- Housing lists and pertinent information are also listed in the document library section of WorkLink.
- An overview of the Reflective Project Options can be found online, here. If you choose to complete a blog, you must notify the FWT & CDO by Friday, January 1, 2016.
Further updates and notifications throughout FWT will be sent to your Bennington email address, so check frequently. Students are expected to check emails regularly over FWT and are responsible for information sent to them. If you will not have access to your Bennington email account over FWT, please contact the FWT & CDO with alternate contact information.