If you are not graduating, but you are staying for Commencement activities, you must fill out a Late Checkout Application online or visit the Office of Student Life by Friday, May 27, at 5:00 pm. There is a $75 fee for students who are not working during Commencement to remain on campus after houses close on Friday, June 3, at noon. This fee is used to offset administrative and staffing costs to accommodate your stay and to cover the following meals in the Dining Halls: Dinner on Friday, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Please note these fees do NOT cover Commencement Dinner—only invited guests of graduates or students working during Commencement may attend the dinner.
Forms for late checkout must be received by Friday, May 29, at 5:00 pm.
Wednesday, June 1
- 6:00 pm | Commencement Rehearsal, Barn 100
- 6:30 pm | Reception for graduates, Newman Court—ID required for alcohol service
Friday, June 3
- 5:00 pm | Welcome Reception, under the tent and on Commons Lawn
- 6:00 pm | Commencement Dinner, under the tent, Commons Lawn
- 7:00 pm | Commencement Addresses, under the tent
- 9:00–11:30 pm | DJ spinning tunes, Student Center
Saturday, June 4
- 10:00 am sharp | Conferring of Degrees, Barn Quadrangle (rain location: under the tent) light refreshments will follow, under the tent (rain location: student center)