If you are not graduating, but you are staying for Commencement activities, you must fill out a Late Checkout Application, available in the Office of Student Life, by 5:00 pm on Friday, May 20. There is a $75 fee for students who are not working during Commencement to remain on campus after houses close on Friday, June 3, at noon. This fee is used to offset costs to accommodate your stay and to cover breakfast in the Dining Hall on Saturday. Please note this fee does NOT cover Commencement Dinner—only invited guests of graduates or students working during Commencement may attend the dinner.
Applications for late checkout must be received by Friday, May 20, at 5:00 pm.
Wednesday, June 1
- 6:00 pm | Commencement Rehearsal, Barn 100
- 6:30 pm | Reception for graduates, Petrie Terrace (rain location: Newman Court)—ID required for alcohol service
Friday, June 3
- 5:00 pm | Welcome Reception, under the tent and on Commons Lawn
- 6:00 pm | Commencement Dinner, under the tent, Commons Lawn
- 7:00 pm | Commencement Addresses, under the tent
- 9:00–11:30 pm | DJ spinning tunes, Student Center
Saturday, June 4
- 10:00 am sharp | Conferring of Degrees, Barn Quadrangle (rain location: under the tent) light refreshments will follow, under the tent (rain location: Student Center)