Location | Meyer Recreation Barn (MRB)
Phone | x4589 (from off campus 802-440-4589)
The College’s fitness center features fitness equipment, a climbing wall, sauna, dance studio, and an aerobics room for yoga, tai chi, and other fitness classes. Outdoor facilities include tennis courts, a basketball court, and a soccer field. Bennington is within an hour of some of the best hiking, skiing, camping, and outdoor recreation in the Northeast.
Hours and general information
- Monday–Friday | 6:30–8:30 am; noon–2:00 pm; 4:00–8:00 pm
- Saturday–Sunday | 1:00–8:00 pm
- Indoor rock-climbing wall | Hours will be posted at the MRB
- Gear room | Contact Michiel Considine in the Office of Student Life (x4330)
- Tennis | The Bennington Tennis Center manages the tennis courts. Court time is free for all Bennington students, faculty, and staff, however, you will need to reserve court time in advance by calling 379-6595.
- Bike-share program | Bennington College community members can borrow a bicycle, helmet, and lock at no cost through the MRB.
- General guidelines for use and other information.