The Office of Student Life works in collaboration with the Bennington College community to foster an environment of learning that permeates all aspects of the student experience. Our goal is to support the development of students' whole selves and challenge them to assume both personal and social responsibility. We strive to create an environment wherein students possess the skills to make ethical decisions, appreciate difference, and live creative, rewarding, and purposeful lives.
Location: Barn 113
Phone: x4330 (from off campus 802-440-4330)
- Laura Saldarini, Assistant to the Dean of Students
- Sarah Walcott, Assistant Director of Student Life
- Andrew Wu, Assistant Director of Athletics and Recreation
- Matt Scott '06, Coordinator, Campus Facilities and Activities
- Jeanne Coleman, Student Life Assistant
- Monday–Friday: 8:30 am–4:00 pm
For assistance outside of business hours, dial x0 to reach the Office of Campus Safety.