Register | Directions | Campus Map (PDF)
Contact: Student Life | 802-440-4330
September 23–25, 2016
This is a wonderful time to enjoy the Bennington experience as a family and to sample the stimulating intellectual, artistic, cultural, and recreational experiences that students enjoy. More information about Family Weekend 2016 will be coming soon. Please check back often.
Hotels tend to fill up quickly during Vermont’s beautiful foliage season, so we recommend making your reservations early. For information about local lodging, check the region's chamber of commerce websites.
Activities commence at noon on Friday, September 23, and continue through the afternoon on Sunday, September 25. The schedule is still in development and subject to change.
We look forward to seeing you in September.
Throughout the Weekend
- Meals in the Dining Hall
- Student led campus tours
- Discounts with local businesses
- Science Workshop with students and faculty
- Open classes in dance, anthropology, digital arts, media, music, and more
- Harvest Dinner in the Dining Hall
- Open mic night in the Student Center
- Yoga on Commons Lawn
- Tennis Clinic on campus courts
- BBQ lunch on Commons Lawn
- Soccer game on Commons Lawn
- Faculty Sessions
- Entrepreneurs panel moderated by Blaine Graboyes '95 and Adnan Iftekhar '97
- Alumni bands including Una Ika Ai with Maia Friedman '09 and the Nektones with Sam Clement '08 and Matt Scott '06
- Breakfast with Dean of Students Xenia Markowitt
- Address to families by President Mariko Silver
- Fill the Bowls lunch in Commons
- Bowl making workshop in VAPA ceramics studio
Please register by September 9.
Registration fee covers all programs and performances for families and guests. Tickets for the Harvest Dinner and BBQ lunch can be prepaid below and all meals can be purchased on campus. There is no program fee for Bennington students nor for guests ages 18 and under.
Ways to Register