Mail, including packages, can be sent to Bennington students at:
[Full Student Name]
Bennington, VT 05201-6003
Relatives and friends can also send “hugs from home” treats to Bennington students through the Dining Hall. Packages include:
- Cookie Basket, $10: a baker's dozen of our homemade cookies; let us choose the flavor. Vegan cookies available.
- Snack Basket, $30: just the thing for midnight snacking—a bag of microwave popcorn, Pepperidge Farms cookies, corn chips and salsa, one pint of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream, a candy bar, one frozen personal pan pizza, and one 16 oz. Red Bull
- Student Essentials, $40: everything your student needs for campus life: Laundry detergent, deodorant, bar soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss and mouthwash
- Get Well Hug, $25: five cans of Campbell’s soup, half gallon of orange juice, two (16oz) bottles of ginger ale, a small box of tissues, and 1 box of green tea bags (10 ct)
- Birthday Party, $32 (seven-day notice requested): Let us do the work; you get the joy of surprising your student. Choice of 9" yellow or devil’s food cake, with white or chocolate frosting, or 9" vegan birthday cookie, with your special message; one Mylar “Happy Birthday” balloon, personalized birthday card, paper plates, forks, and napkins for your student and eight friends. Please allow us seven days for processing.
To place an order, you can call Dining Services at 802-440-4436 and place your order using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and debit cards only). If you need additional information please call Dining Services at 802-440-4436 (Monday–Friday 9:00 am–4:30 pm EST), or email Pat Gallant.
Your student will be notified by campus mail or email that there is a special gift waiting in Dining Services. Dining Services is not responsible for care packages not picked up. Such items are non-refundable and will be disposed of after 24 hours. Allow 48 hours for processing.