Financial Services

Tools and Forms

Finalize Financial Aid

Students who receive financial aid (scholarships, grants, loans, work-study) should be sure that everything has been finalized and funding is ready to go prior to arrival on campus. Check the Required Documents tab on ​My Financial Aid ​to be sure that all required documents have a status of "received.​" Questions or need help logging in to My Financial Aid? Contact the Financial Aid Office (802-440-4325).

Federal Parent PLUS Loans

Parents interested in the federal loan to pay the portion of the student's bill not covered by financial aid, should learn more about the application, interest rate, and repayment options.

Federal Student Loan Authorization

Only students who received a federal direct student loan as part of their financial aid award are required to complete a Federal Student Loan Authorization (due July 1). This form instructs Bennington College how to treat your federal education loan funds. Federal student loans are specifically applied to tuition, room, or board. If you have other charges on your account (overdue library fees, parking tickets, etc) you must pre-authorize the ability to apply (or not) loan funds to these types of charges.

Student Billing

On or around June 1, fall tuition statements will be mailed to the student address on file with important information about health insurance, payment plan options, and deadlines and payment dates. Student bills are accessible online after the first packet is mailed. Questions? Contact the Business Office (802-440-4353).

Work Study

Students who received Federal Work Study or a campus work allotment in their financial aid awards will be asked to indicate their interest in various types of on-campus job; this questionnaire will be emailed separately by May 21, 2018. Students without a work allotment will be able to pursue on-campus jobs upon arrival at Bennington in the fall. Please email with any questions.

All students who intend to work on campus will need to provide the Business Office with a completed Forms I-9 and W-4, and accompanying identification (described on Form I-9; originals only, no copies).

Questions? Ask Us.