For the dimensional application
Consider how you wish to demonstrate your academic achievement over time, your writing ability, your contribution to your classrooms and your community, and your capacity to make and revise work. Reflective and analytical writing, portfolios, research you have designed or experiments you have engineered, transcripts, letters of recommendation—all and more are welcome.
- If you are considering using the Dimensional Application and would like more information, let us know and we will send you a packet.
- We prefer to receive materials digitally, uploaded with your application. If you must mail pieces of your application, send them (in a single package, please) to Bennington College, Office of Admissions, One College Drive, Bennington, VT 05201. Please include your first and last names, and your date of birth. Materials must be received by deadline (see above).
- As a final step in the admissions process, candidates being considered for admission will be invited to interview with a member of the admissions committee.
- Applications will be assessed on the quality of the materials submitted; the caliber of thinking behind them; evidence of your readiness to advance a range of work at Bennington; and markers of your capacity to contribute to the Bennington community in multiple dimensions.
Please contact your guidance counselor or a Bennington College admissions counselor at 800-833-6845 or email@example.com with questions or for more information.
Bennington's Application Codes
- SAT code: 3080
- ACT code: 4296
- GRE code: 3080
- Common Application code: 3080
- CSS/Profile code: 3080
- TOEFL code: 3080
- FAFSA code: 003682