Sexual Harassment Policy and Advisors
- Policy and Procedures Governing Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Stalking, and Consent
- Sexual Harassment/Assault
- Students: Sharon Batamuriza, Zoé Heegaard-LeGros, Abby Mahler, Tess Morrison
- Staff: Nick Pello, Ray Stevens '15, Friederike Windel '15
- Faculty: Terry Creach, Kathryn Montovan, Amie Jo McClellan
Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Advisors (which include students, faculty, and staff) are appointed by the president or president's designee. Advisors are available to all members of the community seeking advice and assistance regarding sexual harassment and the College’s policy and procedures.
Any member of the College community who believes that he/she has been sexually harassed may seek the assistance of a Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Advisor. Advisors are ready to listen and discuss a concern, provide suggestions about possible courses of action, and assist/accompany anyone seeking help with pursuing a sexual harassment complaint.
If you have questions regarding Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Advisors, please contact Dean of Students Xenia Markowitt (x4390; off campus 802-440-4390).