Registrar's Office

The Registrar's Office is responsible for registration processes, student enrollment services and reporting, evaluating and sending transcripts, assigning class spaces, and the maintenance, accuracy, and privacy of all student records. Additionally, the Registrar's Office determines graduation candidates and issues diplomas. Working with Institutional Research and Academic Services, the Registrar's Office strives to offer student-centered resources and solutions that align with College academic policies and procedures.

  • during term: M–F, 9:00AM–5:00PM 
  • summer/fwt: M–F 8:30AM–4:00PM 
  • Barn 123
Jaime Babic, Registrar and Director of Enrollment Services
Jaime Babic
Registrar and director of enrollment services
Barn 123K

Jaime directs operations related to registration, records and the academic calendar. She is responsible for ensuring the protection of student records as well as upholding and implementing academic policy at the college. Partnering with Institutional Research, she monitors and reports on student enrollment throughout the year.

call call 802-440-4653
Associate registrar
Barn 123J

See the Associate Registrar for information about enrollment and registration, individual and group tutorials, reserving rooms, letter grade requests, cross-enrollment, and degree verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse. 

call 802-440-4405
Adron Pitmon
Adron Pitmon
Assistant registrar
Barn 123A

See Adron for registration and curriculum queries, transcript requests, Populi questions, and enrollment verifications. Through the College's WordPress sites, Adron edits and publishes the yearly curricula, working closely with faculty. Adron also determines graduation candidates and issues diplomas.

call call 802-440-4404

Student Forms and Resources

  • Official Transcripts

    • Electronic PDF Transcripts: Bennington has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic PDF transcripts. The fee for an electronic PDF of your transcript is $4.00 ($1.75 delivery method fee + $2.25 processing fee) per email address. After the request is processed, your transcript will be mailed electronically. If you are sending your transcript via the Electronic Exchange to another participating college, the cost is reduced to $2.25 per school. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Please allow 7 business days for processing.

    • Paper Transcripts: You may still order a free hard copy transcript by completing the form and returning it to the Registrar’s Office. Please be sure to sign the form, and allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed. While the College does not pay for expedited shipping, we do accept pre-paid shipping labels purchased by the individual to be attached to their transcript mailing. These labels can be emailed to our office along with the request form. 

  • Change of Address Form
  • Course Add Form (Fall 2017)
  • Course Drop Form (Fall 2017)
  • Course Enrollment Page: Visit this site during the registration and add/drop periods to see the number of seats remaining in classes.
  • Course Schedule Worksheet
  • Course Withdrawal Form (Fall 2017)
  • Credit Waiver Form
  • Curriculum
  • Enrollment Verification Form: Use this form form to request a letter verifying your enrollment, academic standing, graduation date, or other program information. By signing in with your email, you authorize the Registrar's office to send your information.
  • FERPA Policy
  • FERPA Release Form: Under FERPA, Bennington College is permitted to disclose information from your records to both of your parents if one or both of your parents claim you as a dependent for U.S. federal income tax purposes. Complete this form if one or both of your parents claim you as a tax dependent.
  • Intent to Graduate Form: Completing the Intent to Graduate form allows the Dean's office to order your diploma to your specifications and project attendance at the Commencement event.
  • Letter Grade Request Form
  • Name and/or Pronoun Update Form: Use this form to update your first name (if different from your legal name) or the pronoun you use. For legal name changes, please come in-person to the Registrar's Office with official documentation (driver's license, passport, court order, etc.)
  • Group Tutorial Application
  • Individual Tutorial Application
  • Replacement Diploma Request Form
  • Space Request Form
  • Transfer Credit Application
  • Williams College Cross-Enrollment Application

Alumni Forms

Faculty Forms and Resources