Campus Jobs and Cash

Student Employment

Find out how to apply for available on-campus positions or what to do if you'd like to work off campus.

The Bennington Card

If you have lost your Bennington Card over the break you will need to request a new ID by emailing HelpDesk. The ID system is now located in Information Technology (Dickinson 225). Replacement ID cards can be picked up in IT.

To access your account or add funds to your Bennington Card account, go to the cardholder account center.