Your campus email address is the primary way we will communicate with you, so please check it often.


Tools and Forms

Student Loan Authorization

Only students who received a Federal Direct student loan as part of their financial aid award are required to complete a Federal Student Loan Authorization. This form instructs Bennington College in how to treat your federal education loan funds. Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office (802-440-4325)—hours are 8:30 am–4:00 pm.

Federal Work Study

Students who are awarded Federal Work Study (FWS) allotments who are interested in discussing student employment on campus should be in touch with the Field Work Term and Career Development Office (802-440-4321) by January 15. You are still welcome to apply for any available positions after arriving on campus, though student positions will be limited at that time. New international students, who have “regular employment” in their aid package and who are interested in working on campus should be in touch with Kate Child (802-440-2491)—hours are 8:30 am–4:00 pm.

Student Billing

In mid-December, spring tuition statements will be mailed (subsequent bills are online). Please refer to the Undergraduate Student Billing section for further information and for deadlines. Questions? Contact the Business Office (802-440-4353)—hours are 8:30 am–4:00 pm.