Form Deadlines and Important Dates
- Register for your Bennington account
- Contact and Other Information due (required) | Please note: you will use the same login as your Applicant Status page
- On Campus or Remote Status Confirmation due (required)
- Course Registration due (required) | For support navigating the curriculum and completing the course registration form please consider attending these two events:
- Navigating the Curriculum and Course Registration Form | video recording
- ZeeMee Live Q&A with Academic Services and Student Life | May 20 | 7 pm EST
- Capacities Self Assessment due (required)
- Housing Questionnaire due (required)
- Card ID image upload due (required)
- Name pronunciation (required)
- Disability Accommodation Request due (optional) | Please work with a medical provider to fill out this request form if you plan to request specific accommodations in college. Learn more about Accommodations and Support at Bennington.
- Student Accessibility: Academic, Housing, and Dining Disability Accommodations and General Support | May 27 | 7 pm EST
- Health Forms due (required)
- First-Year Credit Transfer Form due (optional) | Please fill out this form if you have earned credits that you would like to have reviewed and transferred to Bennington. Read more about Bennington’s undergraduate transfer credit policy.
- First payment due (four-payment plan) | Make a payment.
Late July–early August
- Be on the lookout for summer emails | Remember to check your email on a regular basis this summer. Email is our primary form of communication and it is how we will communicate with you to share your fall term course schedule—including information on required course materials and supplies, and your housing and roommate(s) assignment.
- Get Inclusive's Voices of Change Online Learning Modules | As part of Bennington's comprehensive wellness program, we require incoming students to complete three online courses by September 1. Login information will be sent to incoming students around August 1.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Record due (required)
- Proof of Health Insurance due (required) | All Bennington College students are required to have health insurance and to provide policy information to the College. International students will receive separate information about a required health insurance plan.
- Fill out the Transportation Reservation form.
- First payment due (two-payment plan) | Make a payment.
- Payment due (single-payment plan) | Make a payment.
- New and transfer students arrive on August 27 and move into houses between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- Orientation for first-years and transfer students begins on August 27 at 1:00 pm and continues until classes begin on August 31 at 1:40 pm.
- There will be an informal family program from 1:00-5:00 pm.
- Please note: Bennington College is working with the Vermont State Health Department to determine best practices for arrival and orientation. This is our current plan and is subject to change if we receive mandatory guidance from Vermont State.
- Classes begin, 1:40 pm
- Get Inclusive's Voices of Change Online Learning Modules due (required)