Bennington PostBac applicants apply via PostBacCAS.
Post Baccalaureate Premed Admission Timeline
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, beginning in mid-September.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply early for optimal consideration.
- The admission committee will offer interviews to select candidates.
- Deadline: April 30, 2019.
- Completed and verified PostBacCAS application
- Two recommendation letters (one must be from a professor)
- SAT, ACT, or GRE scores (optional but preferred, self-reported is acceptable)
- High school transcript (required if graduated from HS within five years (recommended for all)
PostBacCAS Application Resources
- The Applicant Help Center
- Submit general questions about the application process to PostBacCASinfo@liaisoncas.com.
- PostBacCAS preferred browsers - Google Chrome or Firefox
Questions specific to Bennington’s PostBac program and admissions?
Contact Sharon Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org