Fall for Bennington
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | A two-day introduction to Bennington's individualized and student-centered education featuring a Q&A with campus leadership, sessions on academics and Field Work Term, a panel discussion with student life, an open mic with current students, 1-on-1 financial aid meetings, and more.
All sessions will be hosted virtually—this is not an on-campus event. You will need a computer or phone with internet access to join.
Learn about Bennington's highly individualized and student-centered approach through interactive sessions connecting you directly with our community over two days:
Saturday's events will run from 12pm-5pm Eastern Time (compare your time zone to Bennington, VT):
- Welcome and Q & A from Senior Staff & Campus Leaders: Hear from President Laura Walker as well as other senior leaders as they introduce Bennington's uniquely student-centered approach to the liberal arts; our successful response to the coronavirus pandemic; and the institution's global network of opportunities, impacts, and alumni. Followed by a Q & A session.
- Academic Services and Field Work Term Session: A conversation with experts from Academic Services and the Career Development and Field Work Term Office. Learn about the support structures and resources in place to help guide students through the plan process, as well as our web of support for work-integrated learning here at Bennington.
- Student Life Panel: Join us for a panel discussion on student life at Bennington. Guests include student life and community engagement staff, along with current student leaders.
- Open Mic with current students: Watch current students share their work in music, visual arts, performing arts, writing, poetry, and more!
- Virtual Cricket Hill: Stop by and chat with Admissions staff. This will be a space to answer any lingering questions you have about Bennington, including the application process.
- One-on-One Financial Aid Conversations: Sign up for an optional private 30 min conversation with our Financial Aid Counselors to discuss your questions and concerns.
Sunday's events will run from 12pm-2pm Eastern Time (compare your time zone to Bennington, VT):
- Faculty sessions: These sessions will give you a close look into the Bennington classroom, and allow you to get to know some of the faculty you may be learning from in the future. Choose from faculty sessions and workshops covering literature, music, society, culture, and thought, as well as advising at Bennington.
You are welcome to join for all sessions on both days or just the ones that interest you most. Connection information will be shared after registration.