- Health Forms | due July 15
- Proof of Health Insurance | due August 1
- Covid-19 Vaccination Record | due August 1
- Get Inclusive online learning modules | due August 31 (Opens in late July)
To protect and ensure the health of everyone in the campus community, we have established certain health requirements that allow us to do our best for you. These requirements must be met before your arrival if you wish to occupy campus housing or register for classes. It will take more time than you think to get a physical, collect your health information, and complete the required immunizations, so please get started as soon as possible.
The Health Form includes the following requirements and is due by July 15:
- Health history
- Physical examination
- Immunization record
- Tuberculosis screening
- Consent for treatment
All full-time Bennington College students must be covered by a health insurance policy. College-sponsored insurance plans are not available to us. Student must provide their own insurance coverage. For more information please see our Student Health Insurance webpage.
International students must be covered by a health insurance policy that is approved by the College. More information about international student health insurance will be delivered through this page and email this summer.
- Health and Wellness at Bennington College | Overall Health and Wellness Resources
- Student Health Promotion | Programs and Information surrounding Well-Being and Health Promotion
- Student Health Center | Health Services, Psychological Services and Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Information | Information and resources about Health Insurance Policies