Tuition and Fees
How much does it cost?
Direct Costs 2018–2019
Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) $500
Students may face additional expenses as well, such as transportation, books, and supplies. Read more about expenses, view a sample undergraduate budget.
Graduate and Postbac Programs
Tuition Rates 2018–2019
- $8,025.00 - Summer term (2 classes)
- $12,037.50 - Fall and Spring terms (3 classes)
- $500 - Enrollment deposit (applied to first term)
- $75 - Application fee
- Year-Long Housing: $8,950 with $400 deposit
- Summer Housing: $1,350 with $400 deposit
Have more questions about financing a Bennington education? Take a look at these resources, or contact us with your question.
- How to apply for financial aid
- International students
- Graduate and postbac students
- Sample budget
- Financial aid calculator
- Online financial aid resources
Updated: March 2018