We are pleased to welcome you to the Bennington College community. As a family member of a student, you are in a unique position to witness the transformative power of a Bennington education. Your support and enthusiasm as your student begins to discover and give shape to an intellectual identity can contribute powerfully to the experience.
You have a standing invitation to visit, and be sure not to miss Fall Weekend, an autumn tradition. Come see how your child lives and works here, and meet friends and housemates, favorite faculty, and other family members—all in one vibrant weekend.
In addition to Family Weekend, many campus events are open to the public (often free of charge) and worth considering when timing your visit. Check out the Academic Calendar for the opening and closing of term and other important dates.
Whether you are close by or far from campus, you can engage in the Bennington community.
- A Bennington Education: Capacities
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising and Support
- Grades and Evaluation
- Leave of Absence
- Plan Process: Term by Term
- Requirements for Graduation
- Study Abroad and Study Away
- Bennington Card
- Bennington Gear
- Campus Safety
- Health Center (health and psychological services)
- International Student Services
- Office directory
- Student Employment
- Student Handbook
- Student Life Office
- Transportation: Van and Shuttle
FWT and Career Development
- Field Work Term Overview and General Information
- Help Your Students Plan for FWT
- Quick Guide to FWT Host Family Living
- Undergraduate Sample Budget
- Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Undergraduate Payment Options
- Regulations Governing the Payment of Fees
- Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for the family members of current students here and read about campus updates, student and alumni news, events, and more.
Send a Care Package
Relatives and friends can also send “hugs from home” treats to Bennington students through the Dining Hall.