Summer Arts Events
Thursday, Jun 1 - Wednesday, Aug 30 2017, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, See description
Thursday, Jun 1 2017 9:00 AM Wednesday, Aug 30 2017 5:00 PM America/New_York Summer Arts Events This summer features a vibrant showcase of art in the Berkshire area. See description Bennington College
Check out all the art happenings across the region this summer!
- Usdan Gallery is showing Vital Curiosity, beginning June 17 through the end of the summer.
- The Chamber Music Concert Series will take place July 16-August 13, 2017.
In the region:
- The Clark Art Institute will be featuring two shows of work by Helen Frankenthaler '49: No Rules (a selection of woodcuts on view from July 1-September 24) and As In Nature (a selection of paintings on view from July 1-October 9).
- Work by current Bennington faculty Mary Lum and former Bennington faculty Gunnar Schonbeck will be on view in MASS MoCA's Building 6 throughout the summer.
- The summer programming at Dorset Theater Festival features Downstairs, by Theresa Rebeck, starring Tim Daly '79.
- Work by Helen Frankenthaler will also be included in an exhibit at Bennington Museum, Grandma Moses: American Modern, on view from July 1- November.