The Bennington College Bookstore, located in the Barn, sells course materials and supplies, logo apparel and gifts, snacks and beverages, and books authored by Bennington College faculty, alumni, and students.
- during term: M‐F 9:00AM–5:00PM
- summer/FWT: M‐F 8:30AM–4:00PM
- special hours will be posted at the beginning of each term and during special on-campus events
- The Barn
- Undergraduate students: Course material and textbook information posted by faculty is visible in Bennington College's academic information system, Populi—just click on the name of the course in your schedule, and make sure you're on the "Info" tab. Students are encouraged to review these pages well before the beginning of term, and to order all required course materials from a vendor of their choosing, before the term begins. Although a limited number of books will be available for each class in the on-campus bookstore, these are primarily intended to facilitate the add/drop process.
- Postbac premed students will receive ordering information directly from the program’s director.
Art Supplies and Notebooks
General supplies, course materials, and art supplies as requested by faculty members for classes are available on campus in the Bookstore. Paint, canvas, specialty paper, tools, brushes, and more are in stock throughout the term.
Course packets are available in the Bookstore.
Bennington College Authors
A wide selection of books authored by Bennington College faculty, alumni, and students are available on campus in the Bookstore.
Online Ordering of Logo Apparel
Logo apparel is available online at our merchandise site where you can shop for Bennington College imprinted items.
On-campus Book Buybacks
Book buybacks occur in the College Bookstore at the end of each term. Watch for posted hours and bring your used books to the Bookstore the last week of term. Community member and campus safety officer, Randy Banks, also know as The Book Guy, handles the book buy-backs. Competitive rates are paid, money stays local, and Randy donates all unsold books to community organizations and groups.