Information for Families
Last updated September 17, 2021 at 3:30 pm
What is the College's vaccination policy?
Students, faculty, and staff are all required to be vaccinated.
Do I have to wear a mask if I visit campus?
Yes! Please wear a mask at all times.
What are the COVID rules for Fall Weekend?
As a reminder:
- All people who are eligible to be vaccinated must be vaccinated, in order to attend.
- Anyone who is not eligible to be vaccinated (such as children under 12) may attend outdoor events, but are required to have a negative COVID test result within 72-hours of arrival on campus. They cannot go inside buildings.
- Everyone must have filled out the visitor form before arrival.
- Everyone must be masked at all times, except when they are eating (and guests will walk through the line at the Dining Hall but must eat outdoors).
- Everyone must upload proof of their vaccination card. Negative test results will only be accepted for those who are not eligible to be vaccinated.
- The visitor form has been updated to allow vaccination cards and negative results to be uploaded, please resubmit the form if you filled it out prior to receiving this message.
- If you do not adhere to COVID protocol, including sharing proof of vaccination, you will be turned away.***