You're almost there! Check out the resources here for more information about arrival and your first days at Bennington College!
Where to Eat, Sleep and Explore
Check out our list of recommendations as you plan your trip.
Getting around: The Campus
Get familiar with the campus as you start to plan your arrival!
The Town of Bennington
Learn more about the town that houses Bennington College.
If you will arrive by plane, train, or bus into Albany, New York, and need to reserve transportation to the Bennington campus, there is a shuttle option. You can access the form on your student portal. You will now use your Bennington email to log in.
Shuttle Fee is $35 per person which includes up to two bags. Your shuttle confirmation email will include a link to pay for your shuttle via the Bookstore. The deadline is August 1 but if you need more time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Please note that there is a lot to do to prepare for a new academic year. Students who arrive before the designated arrival days will be responsible for finding their own accommodations off campus. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR INCOMING STUDENTS AND PARENTS
- You may send a package prior to your arrival and can retrieve it at the packaging department located in Buildings & Grounds.
- If you are a first-year student and will be shipping things to Bennington prior to your arrival, “Incoming Student” must follow your full name for the package to be received here.
- All packages must be sent to One College Drive, Bennington, VT, 05201 with your first and last name.
- Packages do not get delivered to student dorms and those living in off-campus housing must use the college address, otherwise the package will not be delivered.
For further information refer to this link: Post Office | Bennington College
- If you are an incoming or transfer student bringing a vehicle for the upcoming year, you must register your vehicle with campus safety.
- You are strongly encouraged to register your bicycle with Campus Safety. There is no charge for this service.
- There will be a booth at the resource fair providing car registration information.
- During move-in day, please park in the Ohio Lot.
For further information refer to this link: Campus Safety Policies | Bennington College