The Bennington College Bookstore, located in the Barn, sells course materials and supplies, logo apparel and gifts, snacks and beverages, and books authored by Bennington College faculty, alumni, and students.
- during term: M‐F 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- summer/FWT: M‐F 8:30 am–4:00 pm
- Bennington Works:
Sunday, April 14: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- The Barn
- Undergraduate students: Course material and textbook information posted by faculty is visible in Bennington College's academic information system, Populi—just click on the name of the course in your schedule, and make sure you're on the "Info" tab. Students are encouraged to review these pages well before the beginning of term, and to order all required course materials from a vendor of their choosing, before the term begins. Although a limited number of books will be available for each class in the on-campus bookstore, these are primarily intended to facilitate the add/drop process.
- Required supplies are also listed on the course page in Populi. Course supplies and kits will be in stock and available for purchase in the on-campus bookstore at the beginning of term.
- Postbac premed students will receive ordering information directly from the program’s director.
Art Supplies and Notebooks
General school supplies, course kits, and other art supplies as requested by faculty members for classes are available on campus in the Bookstore. Paint, canvas, specialty paper, tools, brushes, and more are in stock throughout the term.
Course packets are available in the Bookstore.
Bennington College Authors
A wide selection of books authored by Bennington College faculty, alumni, and students are available on campus in the Bookstore.
Online Ordering of Logo Apparel
Logo apparel is available online at our merchandise site where you can shop for Bennington College imprinted items.
On-campus Book Buybacks
Book buybacks occur in the College Bookstore at the end of each term. Any book in decent condition can be brought to the Bookstore the last week of each term. Books are bought by outside organizations based on national buy back rates. The store donates all books that do not have buy-back value to community organizations and groups.