STUDENT HANDBOOK: Academics and Field Work Term

Students may request official transcripts in either hard copy or electronic PDF format. Hard copies of official transcripts can be requested by submitting the Transcript Request Form to the Office of the Registrar. Electronic PDF transcripts can be requested through our service with the National Student Clearinghouse. Processing time is normally two weeks.