Space Reservations

Before you can host an event or submit an event to the website calendar, you must reserve space with the appropriate coordinator based on location.

Deane Carriage Barn and Jennings

Deane Carriage Barn


Student Center, DownCaf, UpCaf, and Tabling in Dining

Student Center, DownCaf, UpCaf

Tabling in Dining

Housing Living Rooms

  • During term: Contact Housing (802-440-4330).
  • During summer/FWT: Contact Angel Kwasniak (802-440-4586).

Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) Center