The Registrar's Office is responsible for registration processes, student enrollment services and reporting, evaluating and sending transcripts, assigning class spaces, and the maintenance, accuracy, and privacy of all student records. Additionally, the Registrar's Office determines graduation candidates and issues diplomas. Working with Institutional Research and Academic Services, the Registrar's Office strives to offer student-centered resources and solutions that align with College academic policies and procedures.
- during term: M–F, 9:00AM–5:00PM
- summer/fwt: M–F 8:30AM–4:00PM
- Barn 123
Jaime directs operations related to registration, records and the academic calendar. She is responsible for ensuring the protection of student records as well as upholding and implementing academic policy at the college. Partnering with Institutional Research, she monitors and reports on student enrollment throughout the year.
See Carly for information about registration, individual and group tutorials, reserving rooms, letter grade requests, cross-enrollment, and degree verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse.
See Adron for registration and curriculum queries, transcript requests, Populi questions, and enrollment verifications. Through the College's WordPress sites, Adron edits and publishes the yearly curricula, working closely with faculty. Adron also determines graduation candidates and issues diplomas.
Student Forms and Resources
- Official Transcripts
Electronic PDF Transcripts: Bennington has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic PDF transcripts. The fee for an electronic PDF of your transcript is $4.00 ($1.75 delivery method fee + $2.25 processing fee) per email address. After the request is processed, your transcript will be mailed electronically. If you are sending your transcript via the Electronic Exchange to another participating college, the cost is reduced to $2.25 per school. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Please allow 7 business days for processing.
Paper Transcripts: You may still order a free hard copy transcript by completing the form and returning it to the Registrar’s Office. Please be sure to sign the form, and allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed. While the College does not pay for expedited shipping, we do accept pre-paid shipping labels purchased by the individual to be attached to their transcript mailing. These labels can be emailed to our office along with the request form.
- Change of Address Form
- Course Add Form (Spring 2019)
- Course Drop Form (Spring 2019)
- Course Enrollment Page: Visit this site during the registration and add/drop periods to see the number of seats remaining in classes.
- Course Schedule Worksheet
- Course Withdrawal Form (Spring 2019)
- Credit Waiver Form
- Enrollment Verification Form: Use this form form to request a letter verifying your enrollment, academic standing, graduation date, or other program information. By signing in with your Bennington.edu email, you authorize the Registrar's office to send your information.
- FERPA Policy
- FERPA Release Form: Under FERPA, Bennington College is permitted to disclose information from your records to both of your parents if one or both of your parents claim you as a dependent for U.S. federal income tax purposes. Complete this form if one or both of your parents claim you as a tax dependent.
- Intent to Graduate Form: Completing the Intent to Graduate form allows the Dean's office to order your diploma to your specifications and project attendance at the Commencement event.
- Letter Grade Request Form
- Name and/or Pronoun Update Form: Use this form to update your first name (if different from your legal name) or the pronoun you use. For legal name changes, please come in-person to the Registrar's Office with official documentation (driver's license, passport, court order, etc.)
- Group Tutorial Application
- Individual Tutorial Application
- Replacement Diploma Request Form
- Space Request Form
- Transfer Credit Application
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Williams College Cross-Enrollment Application
- Williams College Cross-Enrollment Procedure
Faculty Forms and Resources
- Populi Login
- Academic Concern Form
- Course Entry in WordPress Instructions
- Course Enrollment Page
Schedule a Meeting Space
Use this page to request space for a meeting, presentation, or anything else you may need. Please read through the directions below before requesting a space.
Students: Please read the space request policy before requesting spaces on campus.
- Check the calendars to see if your space preference is available:
Note: Meetings will be scheduled after the classroom assignments are finalized, approximately one week prior to the beginning of the term.
- Fill out the space request form. Be as specific as possible so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Check your bennington.edu e-mail for a confirmation of your request.
- If there are any issues with your request, we will be in contact with you at your bennington.edu e-mail account.
- Requests will only be accepted from bennington.edu e-mail addresses.
- If you need more than one space, fill out a separate request form for each space.
- Don't see your space listed? In some cases, other departments are responsible for scheduling spaces. Fill out the space request form, and we will forward your request to the appropriate department.
- Be as specific as possible about your needs – number of attendees, mediation, and any additional information that may be helpful.
- Any questions contact Carly Rudzinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-440-4405.