The Registrar's Office is responsible for registration processes, student enrollment services and reporting, evaluating and sending transcripts, assigning class spaces, and the maintenance, accuracy, and privacy of all student records. Additionally, the Registrar's Office determines graduation candidates and issues diplomas. Working with Institutional Research and Academic Services, the Registrar's Office strives to offer student-centered resources and solutions that align with College academic policies and procedures.
- during term: M–F, 9:00AM–5:00PM
- summer/fwt: M–F 8:30AM–4:00PM
- Barn 123
Jaime directs operations related to registration, records and the academic calendar. She is responsible for ensuring the protection of student records as well as upholding and implementing academic policy at the college. Partnering with Institutional Research, she monitors and reports on student enrollment throughout the year.
Contact Carly for information about individual and group tutorials, reserving rooms, letter grade requests, cross-enrollment, transfer credits, and degree verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse. Through the College's WordPress sites, Carly edits and publishes the yearly curricula, working closely with faculty.
Contact Hannah for in person services, paper transcript requests, and apostille requests. Hannah also determines graduation candidates and issues diplomas.
Student Forms and Resources
Electronic PDF Transcripts: Bennington has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic PDF transcripts. The fee for an electronic PDF of your transcript is $3.50 ($1.00 delivery method fee + $2.50 processing fee) per email address. After the request is processed, your transcript will be mailed electronically. If you are sending your transcript via the Electronic Exchange to another participating college, the cost is reduced to $2.50 per school. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Please allow 7 business days for processing.
Paper Transcripts: You may still order a free hard copy transcript by completing the form and returning it to the Registrar’s Office. Please be sure to sign the form, and allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed. While the College does not pay for expedited shipping, we do accept pre-paid shipping labels purchased by the individual to be attached to their transcript mailing. These labels can be emailed to our office along with the request form.
- Add/Drop Form
- Contact Information Update Form: Use this form if you need to make changes to your parent/guardian, emergency, or missing person contact information. You may also use this form to notify us of a forwarding address over FWT/Summer.
- Course Enrollment Page: Visit this site during the registration and add/drop periods to see the number of seats remaining in classes.
- Course Schedule Worksheet
- Course Withdrawal Form
- Credit Waiver Form
- Enrollment Verification Form: Use this form to request a letter verifying your enrollment, academic standing, graduation date, or other program information. By signing in with your Bennington.edu email, you authorize the Registrar's office to send your information.
- FERPA Policy
- FERPA Release Form: Under FERPA, Bennington College is permitted to disclose information from your records to both of your parents if one or both of your parents claim you as a dependent for U.S. federal income tax purposes. Please complete the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Section on this form if one or both of your parents claim you as a tax dependent.
- Intent to Graduate Form: Completing the Intent to Graduate form allows the Dean's office to order your diploma to your specifications and project attendance at the Commencement event.
- Kansai Gaidai Remote Course Approval Complete this form if you would like to apply for a remote course at Kansai Gaidai
- Letter Grade Request Form
- Name and/or Pronoun Update Form: Use this form to update your first name (if different from your legal name) or the pronoun you use. For legal name changes, please submit the legal name change form and official documentation (driver's license, passport, court order, etc.) to the Registrar's Office.
- Registration: Consortium on Forced Migration, Displacement and Education
- Replacement Diploma Request Form
- Transfer Credit Application
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Tutorial Proposal Form: Group - Fall 2022
- Tutorial Proposal Form: Individual - Fall 2022
- CCV Cross-Enrollment Application
- Williams College Cross-Enrollment Application
- CCV/Williams College Cross-Enrollment Procedure
- Replacement Diploma Request
- Transcript Request—PDF transcripts
- Transcript Request—Paper transcripts
- National Student Clearinghouse Degree Verification
Faculty Forms and Resources
- Populi Login
- Faculty Feedback Form
- Course Entry in WordPress Instructions
- Course Enrollment Page
- Weekly Scheduling Grid
Buildings, Rooms, Calendars, and Space Request Form
Use the links below to navigate to the specific building page - each page contains a room photo, room capacity, amenities, room calendar, and a link to the space request form.
Note: Meetings will be scheduled after the classroom assignments are finalized, approximately one-two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.
To request a space:
- Navigate to the appropriate page as outlined above.
- Fill out the space request form. Be as specific as possible so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Check your bennington.edu e-mail for a confirmation of your request (confirmation will come in the form of a calendar invite).
- If there are any issues with your request, we will be in contact with you at your bennington.edu e-mail account.
- Requests will only be accepted from bennington.edu e-mail addresses.
- If you need more than one space, fill out a separate request form for each space.
- Don't see your space listed? In some cases, other departments are responsible for scheduling spaces. Fill out the space request form, and we will forward your request to the appropriate department.
- Any questions contact Carly Rudzinski as directed above.