Financial Services

student walking

Tools and Forms

Finalize Financial Aid

Students who receive financial aid (scholarships, grants, loans, work-study) should be sure that everything has been finalized and funding is ready to go prior to arrival on campus. Check the Required Documents tab on ​My Financial Aid ​to be sure that all required documents have a status of "received.​" Questions or need help logging in to My Financial Aid? Contact the Financial Aid Office (802-440-4325).

Federal Parent PLUS Loans

Parents interested in the federal loan to pay the portion of the student's bill not covered by financial aid, can learn more about the application, interest rate, and repayment options.

Student Billing

In mid-May the Fall tuition statements will be mailed to the student address on file with the Dean's Office. Important information about payment plan options, payment methods, and deadline dates will accompany the bill. Student bills are accessible online through Populi. Billing questions? Contact the Business Office by emailing Michelle Rollins. Any financial aid questions should be directed to the Financial Aid Office

Campus Jobs

Students who received Federal Work Study or a campus work allotment in their financial aid awards—and who want to work—will be assigned jobs to start in mid-February. Students can expect to work around 7 hours per week to use their full work allocation. All student workers will also have the ability to participate in paid career skill-building training beyond their scheduled work hours. More information on job assignments will be forthcoming in July. Students without work awards can apply for available campus jobs after the start of fall term, and students with work allotments can also apply for additional work shifts at this time.

Due to budget and employment laws, the College is not able to approve any remote student employment. Given this, for full-time students with work allotments who are studying remotely, work allotments will be removed and replaced with comparable Bennington aid. Students should email with any questions about working on campus, or contact the Financial Aid Office with questions about their individual aid packages.

All students planning work on campus will need to provide the Business Office with completed Forms I-9 and W-4, and accompanying identification (described on Form I-9; originals only, no copies). Students who arrive without the forms of ID specified on the I-9 will not be able to begin working until they are able to obtain them; driver's licenses and school IDs are not sufficient on their own.

Questions? Ask Us.