Licensed staff provide students with an array of psychological services
All mental health services offered through Psychological Services at Bennington College—including crisis intervention, psychiatric/medication appointments, and groups —will continue to be offered remotely through live video conferencing and/or telephone.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
- For students who are on campus during Spring or Fall terms: If you are experiencing an emergency, please call Campus Safety at 802-447-4250
- For students who are off campus in Vermont or another state: If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
- On-campus emergencies: Dial 767 from a campus phone, Campus Safety will put you in touch with the therapist on call
- Off-campus emergencies: Call 911 for immediate help or dial 802-447-4250 for Campus Safety
- Questions about procedures? Review the Emergency Mental Health Services Guide.
- To schedule an appointment: Email Lori Willis at email@example.com
- To reach the on-call therapist (24/7): Call Campus Safety at 767 from a campus phone or 802-447-4250 and Campus Safety will put you in touch with the therapist on call
- During Fall and Spring terms: Administrative office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, closed daily for lunch 11:30 AM-12:30 PM.
- Therapy is available by appointment seven days a week during the academic year
- Summer/Field Work Term: closed
- Location: Student Health Center
Young adulthood is a time of opportunity, challenge, and growth. At Psychological Services, we understand how intense this time can be and are dedicated to helping students work to develop skills to manage the stresses of college and growing up. Our goal is to enable students to explore their behavior, emotions, and minds so that they can feel fully ready to manage their lives and experience the relationships and academic opportunities that Bennington College has to offer. The College is deeply committed to helping students manage this transition in a positive and effective manner. Psychological Services plays a critical role in providing support for those students who need short-term support, for those who seek ongoing therapy, medication management, and crisis intervention.
Want to learn more? Be sure to refer to ULifeline’s mental health resources for college students.