Tuition and Fees
How much does it cost?
Direct Costs Academic Year 2020–2021
Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) $500
*During Fall of 2020 all activities and events are being re-imagined to ensure that there is ability for our community members who have not returned to campus to participate virtually and through social media.
Students may face additional expenses as well, such as transportation, books, and supplies. Read more about expenses, view a sample undergraduate budget.
Graduate and Postbac Programs
Tuition Rates 2020-2021
MFA in Writing (low residency) $21,530
- $500.00 - Enrollment Deposit (applied to first term)
- $920.00 - Post-Graduation Residency Fee
Postbac Premed (three terms) $34,810
- $4,350 - Summer term (1 class)
- $17,405 - Fall term (4 classes)
- $13,055 - Spring term (3 classes)
- $500 - Enrollment deposit (applied to first term)
- $75 - Application fee
- Year-Long Housing: $9,570 with $400 deposit
- Summer Housing: $2,390 with $400 deposit
Have more questions about financing a Bennington education? Take a look at these resources, or contact us with your question.
- How to apply for financial aid
- International students
- Graduate and postbac students
- Sample budget
- Financial aid calculator
- Online financial aid resources
Updated: June 2020