Tuition and Fees
How much does it cost?
Direct Costs Academic Year 2019–2020
Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) $500
Students may face additional expenses as well, such as transportation, books, and supplies. Read more about expenses, view a sample undergraduate budget.
Graduate and Postbac Programs
Tuition Rates 2019-2020
- $8,450 - Summer term (2 classes)
- $12,675 - Fall and Spring terms (3 classes)
- $500 - Enrollment deposit (applied to first term)
- $75 - Application fee
- Year-Long Housing: $9,290 with $400 deposit
- Summer Housing: $1,400 with $400 deposit
Have more questions about financing a Bennington education? Take a look at these resources, or contact us with your question.
- How to apply for financial aid
- International students
- Graduate and postbac students
- Sample budget
- Financial aid calculator
- Online financial aid resources
Updated: September 2019