Tuition and Fees
How much does it cost?
Direct Costs Academic Year 2021–2022
Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) $500
Students may face additional expenses as well, such as transportation, books, and supplies. Read more about expenses, view a sample undergraduate budget.
Graduate and Postbac Programs
Tuition Rates 2021-2022
MFA in Writing (low residency) TBD
- TBD - Enrollment Deposit (applied to first term)
- TBD - Post-Graduation Residency Fee
Postbac Premed postponed pro tem
Have more questions about financing a Bennington education? Take a look at these resources, or contact us with your question.
- How to apply for financial aid
- International students
- Graduate and postbac students
- Sample budget
- Financial aid calculator
- Online financial aid resources
Updated: March 2021