Field Work Term Due Dates
While it is up to you to find and secure an FWT, there are many people and resources available to help. Schedule an appointment on Handshake to help support your FWT planning.
Field Work Term 2019-2020 Due Dates
If you have questions about the dates below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
► COMING UP: Sep 27 | Required FWT Proposal form (All Students)
If you're planning to work at a site advertised on Handshake, choose one potential employer and list this on the form. If you are seeking an alternative to winter site work, you must document your status on this by this date. Alternatives may include: work found off of Handshake, campus work, fellowships, summer deferral, independent study, or study away.
- Oct 11 | All FWT Fellowship applications due on Handshake
- Nov 8 | FWT Registration due on Handshake
- Dec 13 | Last day to add or change an FWT position
- Jan 6 | FWT begins
- Feb 14 | FWT Ends—employer evaluations, timesheets, reflective projects, and all other materials are due to the FWT office
- Feb 20 | FWT Night
- Feb 21 | FWT independent study sponsor evaluations due
- Mar 20 | Required FWT Checkpoint Date for Summer Deferral (see description)
- May 1 | FWT 2020 summer registration due
- May 28 | Last day to add or change a summer FWT position